Recognition procedures for employment
Recognition procedure for employment is conducted by the ENIC/NARIC Centre Serbia, the unit of the Ministry of Education, Science and Technological Development of Serbia, since 2015. The procedure is published on the following address: http://www.mpn.gov.rs/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/Dokument-novo.pdf and is available only in Serbian language.
The procedure is as follows:
- The first step is to complete the Recognition request form available on the official website of the ENIC/NARIC Centre Serbia. The registration form is to be printed and signed by an applicant.
- An applicant is to send recognition request form together with the rest of documentation via registered mail or to submit it in person to the address:
- Ministry of Education, Science and Technological Development, Nemanjina 22-26, 11000 Belgrade
- Additional documentation is published on the Ministry website and consist out of the following:
- Two copies of Diploma in Serbian (certified translation).
- Two copies of Diploma Supplement in Serbian (certified translation).
- Two copies of Transcript of Records per semester and year (provided that it is not an integral part of a Diploma) in Serbian (certified translation).
- A copy of original Diploma
- A copy of original Diploma Supplement
- A copy of personal ID or passport
- For documents from Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina and Montenegro translation of documents is not necessary, a certified copy of listed documents is sufficient
- Original documents for verification
- A translation of previously acquired foreign diploma with transcript of records and diploma supplement in Serbian (certified translation).
- A copy of previously acquired diploma in Serbia with transcript of records and diploma supplement in Serbian (certified translation).
- Short CV in Serbian or English showing the educational path
- For recognition of PhD studies: e-form and paper form of PhD dissertation, abstract in Serbian and English and the list of publish papers
- Decision on the last name change or a copy of marriage licence (for those who have changed their last name)
- Proof of Tax payment (5370,00 RSD or around 45 EUR)
For detailed explanation of the procedure please consult the ENIC/NARIC Centre Serbia.
(Edited: May 2019)